JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Name's Isaac and I'm in NE PDX. I discovered Northwest Firearms from the USFS Mt Hood page a couple weeks back and I've been lurking about ever since. I was trying to find some place easier for me to get to than Browns Camp/TSF to shoot on occasion.

I'm a part-time retail tobacconist, and full-time dad. Despite learning about firearms since I could walk, and shooting my whole life, I just finally purchased my first! No more borrowing! Now to find some place to shoot.

Only put 100 rounds through it this morning, but, so far, I like it
first magazine
0rnqxQP4EPKW_pFfGmtzDbdPafmu0Wr3u_wAA6bGjZ1alePKNFA9p276V1kLjBJerUnv1EnVFZRkw-cq-Cg=w642-h856-no.jpg

it's not without problems though. I've searched around I'm close to concluding that the trigger pivot pin isn't being installed completely. I've seen similar complaints here and on other forums as well. Driving the pin in a little bit deeper than flush seems to correct things. You can see in this photo the pin is sticking out (i noticed right after the photo)
08-5e_wZHAXKGbJT2Y3sI2uEkllHgf2NuIZ0ppS_men7nGokcFg9K1MveurxGX_wJy_SONy-gpVEcbPwxNw=w642-h856-no.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews