JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New here to the forum. I live in the Spokane Wa. area. I been an avid shooter most of my life. I also like to work on firearms alot. I have enjoyed working on firearms since the early 80's and I have built alot of custom firearms in the past 10 years. I am retired since 1999, and when i became retired i took a gunsmith course, mostly so that I could do most of my own work on my firearms and further my knowledge of firearms. Althought I have done alot of work for others also. But I am not a regular gunsmithing business. I was told about this site from another member through a trade that we did between us. But for the life of me I don't remember if he told me his member name. I am a member of other firearm forums and for the past few days been checking this site out. I like what I see and I know that i will enjoy this forum very much. Look forward to mingling with the other members here on the forum.:)

Welcome from a former Inland Empire resident. I grew up in Spokane on the south hill in Lincoln Hieghts and went to LC. I moved to the wet side back in the 80's to get a decent paying job. Do you hunt? There is lots of hunting around Spokane.

Thanks for the welcome. I used to hunt, but with my children all grown now, and it's just me and my mother, Most of the meat would go to waste. but I still go once in awhile with my son, but in N. Idaho.

Welcome from a former Inland Empire resident. I grew up in Spokane on the south hill in Lincoln Hieghts and went to LC. I moved to the wet side back in the 80's to get a decent paying job. Do you hunt? There is lots of hunting around Spokane.

Thanks for the big welcome from everyone! Also a big thanks to accurateone. accurateone is the member that referred me to the site.
Also nice to see a familiar member Nwcid. Have known Nwcid for a few years now from another forum site.

Welcome to you Mauser54 good to see you on here.
I've already done some dealing with Mauser54 and it has been a pleasure. Honest & knows his stuff.
Torpedoman is out in this area too, and a real great guy, hope your paths cross soon.
A1

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR