Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Howdy from Spokane Wa. area

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by mauser54, Jan 13, 2011.

1. mauser54

mauser54 Spokane, Wa. Area Member

New here to the forum. I live in the Spokane Wa. area. I been an avid shooter most of my life. I also like to work on firearms alot. I have enjoyed working on firearms since the early 80's and I have built alot of custom firearms in the past 10 years. I am retired since 1999, and when i became retired i took a gunsmith course, mostly so that I could do most of my own work on my firearms and further my knowledge of firearms. Althought I have done alot of work for others also. But I am not a regular gunsmithing business. I was told about this site from another member through a trade that we did between us. But for the life of me I don't remember if he told me his member name. I am a member of other firearm forums and for the past few days been checking this site out. I like what I see and I know that i will enjoy this forum very much. Look forward to mingling with the other members here on the forum.:)

2. NCW Ray

NCW Ray Sunny Eastern Washington Active Member

Welcome from a fellow Eastern Wa shooter!

3. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Welcome from a former Inland Empire resident. I grew up in Spokane on the south hill in Lincoln Hieghts and went to LC. I moved to the wet side back in the 80's to get a decent paying job. Do you hunt? There is lots of hunting around Spokane.

4. mauser54

Thanks for the welcome. I used to hunt, but with my children all grown now, and it's just me and my mother, Most of the meat would go to waste. but I still go once in awhile with my son, but in N. Idaho.

5. olyshoots

olyshoots Vancouver USA Member

Welcome to the forum.

6. Frankensteineken

Frankensteineken Peninsula New Member

Welcome from Pullman.

7. sigman

sigman Olympia, Wa Member

Welcome from Oly.

8. hapuna

hapuna Seattle, WA Member

Welcome, always good to get another shooter from WA!!

9. Nwcid

Nwcid Yakima and N of Spokane Well-Known Member

Nice to see you made it over here too. I have been here for a couple months now.

10. accurateone

accurateone Eastern Washington Member

Congrats & thanks for joining.

11. mauser54

Thanks for the big welcome from everyone! Also a big thanks to accurateone. accurateone is the member that referred me to the site.
    Also nice to see a familiar member Nwcid. Have known Nwcid for a few years now from another forum site.

12. accurateone

accurateone Eastern Washington Member

Welcome to you Mauser54 good to see you on here.
    I've already done some dealing with Mauser54 and it has been a pleasure. Honest & knows his stuff.
    Torpedoman is out in this area too, and a real great guy, hope your paths cross soon.
    A1