JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy Fellow Gunaholics,
My name is Rich aka "Mooseman" and I moved from Alaska to Oklahoma 4 years ago but still travel back and forth to my place up there. I am a Master Gunsmith and Machinist with over 40 years in the trade. I am semi-retired but i still build and custom design guns for myself and i also build obsolete parts on occasion. I reload and teach reloading, I make obsolete ammo , cast bullets, Hunt, fish, and compete in .22LR Benchrest Matches. I do Free gun appraisals for estates locally and assist with youth shooting training at our local range . I was invited to join here by "Bealzybub" who I consider to be My Brother after meeting him and spending some time in Portland helping him out. I hope I can be an asset to the forum !

Thanks... I live in a small town where we can shoot in our own yards and I kill deer when I need meat right off the front porch !
I'm south of Tulsa near the Texas border.

Sounds like a lovely area. My mother's side of the family lived in Oklahoma and northern Texas back in the day, so somewhat familiar with those areas. My family and I live on rural acreage in Oregon and shoot on said quite a bit, so know how that is handy. :)

Howdy From Okrahoma

Rich
Didn't know if that was a spelling error, or you were just signaling a southern preference for deep-fried okra. [My dad was from North Carolina and loved fried okra.]

Lived in Guthrie for two years as a kid. Have a great-grandfather buried in Woodward.
Bob

Howdy From Okrahoma

Rich
Didn't know if that was a spelling error, or you were just signaling a southern preference for deep-fried okra. [My dad was from North Carolina and loved fried okra.]

Lived in Guthrie for two years as a kid. Have a great-grandfather buried in Woodward.
Bob
I love fried Okra , boiled okra , and good gumbo ! I couldn't grow it in Alaska so I'm catchin up eatin it here !

Howdy Fellow Gunaholics,
My name is Rich aka "Mooseman" and I moved from Alaska to Oklahoma 4 years ago but still travel back and forth to my place up there. I am a Master Gunsmith and Machinist with over 40 years in the trade. I am semi-retired but i still build and custom design guns for myself and i also build obsolete parts on occasion. I reload and teach reloading, I make obsolete ammo , cast bullets, Hunt, fish, and compete in .22LR Benchrest Matches. I do Free gun appraisals for estates locally and assist with youth shooting training at our local range . I was invited to join here by "Bealzybub" who I consider to be My Brother after meeting him and spending some time in Portland helping him out. I hope I can be an asset to the forum !

Welcome to NWFA.

:s0090:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top