JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy Fellow Gunaholics,
My name is Rich aka "Mooseman" and I moved from Alaska to Oklahoma 4 years ago but still travel back and forth to my place up there. I am a Master Gunsmith and Machinist with over 40 years in the trade. I am semi-retired but i still build and custom design guns for myself and i also build obsolete parts on occasion. I reload and teach reloading, I make obsolete ammo , cast bullets, Hunt, fish, and compete in .22LR Benchrest Matches. I do Free gun appraisals for estates locally and assist with youth shooting training at our local range . I was invited to join here by "Bealzybub" who I consider to be My Brother after meeting him and spending some time in Portland helping him out. I hope I can be an asset to the forum !

Thanks... I live in a small town where we can shoot in our own yards and I kill deer when I need meat right off the front porch !
I'm south of Tulsa near the Texas border.

Sounds like a lovely area. My mother's side of the family lived in Oklahoma and northern Texas back in the day, so somewhat familiar with those areas. My family and I live on rural acreage in Oregon and shoot on said quite a bit, so know how that is handy. :)

Howdy From Okrahoma

Rich
Didn't know if that was a spelling error, or you were just signaling a southern preference for deep-fried okra. [My dad was from North Carolina and loved fried okra.]

Lived in Guthrie for two years as a kid. Have a great-grandfather buried in Woodward.
Bob

Howdy From Okrahoma

Rich
Didn't know if that was a spelling error, or you were just signaling a southern preference for deep-fried okra. [My dad was from North Carolina and loved fried okra.]

Lived in Guthrie for two years as a kid. Have a great-grandfather buried in Woodward.
Bob
I love fried Okra , boiled okra , and good gumbo ! I couldn't grow it in Alaska so I'm catchin up eatin it here !

Howdy Fellow Gunaholics,
My name is Rich aka "Mooseman" and I moved from Alaska to Oklahoma 4 years ago but still travel back and forth to my place up there. I am a Master Gunsmith and Machinist with over 40 years in the trade. I am semi-retired but i still build and custom design guns for myself and i also build obsolete parts on occasion. I reload and teach reloading, I make obsolete ammo , cast bullets, Hunt, fish, and compete in .22LR Benchrest Matches. I do Free gun appraisals for estates locally and assist with youth shooting training at our local range . I was invited to join here by "Bealzybub" who I consider to be My Brother after meeting him and spending some time in Portland helping him out. I hope I can be an asset to the forum !

Welcome to NWFA.

:s0090:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews