JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome!

We live in UK.

We like Portland, warts and all.

1631894895021.png

We lost a great Texan friend last year and really need to keep the numbers up, so this might just be your lucky day! Only kidding ;).

I shoot at least three times a week.

Welcome!

We live in UK.

We like Portland, warts and all.

View attachment 1033571

We lost a great Texan friend last year and really need to keep the numbers up, so this might just be your lucky day! Only kidding ;).

I shoot at least three times a week.
Thank you for warm welcome! I've been to London in the past and had a great time. The people were pretty damn friendly even to a Texan, they joked about my accent a lot, but in a good natured way. It was a good time.

Glad to hear you can still shoot in that country!

Thank you for warm welcome! I've been to London in the past and had a great time. The people were pretty damn friendly even to a Texan, they joked about my accent a lot, but in a good natured way. It was a good time.

Glad to hear you can still shoot in that country!
We live about 80 miles from London, in rural Cambridgeshire - couldn't be more different. Haven't been back since a court appearance in 2005 - I was giving evidence on a killing - and don't feel the miss of it one bit.

Don't fret on the accent - I have one as well and so does my wife. Anyhow, we are too well-brought-up to comment on how somebody sounds.

We live about 80 miles from London, in rural Cambridgeshire - couldn't be more different. Haven't been back since a court appearance in 2005 - I was giving evidence on a killing - and don't feel the miss of it one bit.

Don't fret on the accent - I have one as well and so does my wife. Anyhow, we are too well-brought-up to comment on how somebody sounds.
Oh wow, I can understand that.

I like that and same! Manners seem to be something we have in common.

it was a pleasure, and I hope we speak again in the forums.

First things first. Whenever not in CA, AZ, NM and TX be very cautious of Mexican food. I try to forget the worst Mexican food I ate at the best Mexican restaurant in a town and I think Birmingham AL takes the prize. Taco Bell is better.
That said some parts of the region have higher Hispanic populations than others. That's where you're most likely to find the best food. I've been in rural Columbia County for over a decade and can't recommend any here but there are some great food carts in the region.
As far as climate. I was at a conference in N ID, 7/2017 when the temps were right under 100 degrees in shorts, sandals and a tank top. Two Texans were there in black slacks and long sleeve dress shirts and ties. They looked more comfortable than I did. Nuff said.
I can't agree with some of the folks that say PDX isn't all that bad. I know most of the city is doing well but I've watched it go downhill very quickly in recent years and the last time I was in the city was a few months ago. I have no desire to go back. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say the homelessness has increased 100's of times in the past two decades. Rampant. It's bad enough that I no longer make the commute and just make less sticking around here. I will admit that my work did take me to/through the worst parts of the city. That reminds me if you're in St John's area there is a little Mexican Restaurant in the heart of the neighborhood that was great last time I ate there.
As far as 2A there are many sanctuary counties, mine included. Our sheriff has informed the Salem Witch governor that he will not enforce any unconstitutional laws, mandates, etc.
I believe better times are coming to OR.
Welcome.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads