JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Howa
Caliber
6.5mm Grendel
City
Toledo
State
Oregon
Zip Code
*PRICE DROP AND UPDATE*

Howa 1500 "Mini Action" chambered in 6.5 Grendel!

* 20 inch 1/8 twist medium/lightweight profile barrel, Howa offers a Sub-MOA guarantee on their rifles.
* Has their great "H.A.C.T" 2-stage trigger, I'm not 100% sure on the pull weight but it has no grit or creep and is light and crisp.
* Super smooth and short "MINI" action, 12% shorter than a standard short action, and the bolt is matched to the receiver and barrel.
* EGW 20 MOA scope base
* Leupold 1" low scope rings
* Burris Fullfield II 2-7x35 Ballistic Plex reticle
* DIP full aluminum bottom metal (trigger guard, magwell, steel mag release, ect. Way better than the original plastic setup).
* Boyds Featherweight Thumbhole Stock in Forest Camo Laminate that completely free floats the barrel.
* 2x 5 round magazines
* Howa Lifetime Warranty
* 107 rounds of Hornady and Nosler ammo and some spent casings if you hand load.
*3V Gear padded double rifle case with tons of pockets and MOLLE.
* Original scope box/contents and rifle manual

Rifle has had approximately 50 rounds of Hornady ammo fired through it at the range, has been cleaned and lubed, and stored in a climatized safe. I hate to let this one go, but life says otherwise. This whole setup is lightweight and very accurate. Would work great for deer, a critter gitter, or a starter rifle for kids or someone who is recoil sensitive due to its light weight and minimal recoil. Could also be used in a precision rifle role as the ballistics are very similar to .308!

I'm asking $800 for EVERYTHING. Meet at Lincoln City Sporting Goods or Tick Licker Firearms in Corvallis for the transfer. *May also be willing to travel as far as Salem or Eugene to meet at a mutual FFL*. Fees on the buyer. Not interested in shipping or separating items. Please feel free to PM me with questions or offers. *I can also include the 6 Lancer AR mags I have posted on here for a total package price of $850!*
Stay safe and have a great day! :D
Fishing gear not included ;)
20200823_115334.jpg
20200823_115302.jpg
20200823_115244.jpg
20200823_114015.jpg
20200823_115113.jpg
20200825_092631.jpg

20200823_115056.jpg

20200823_115350.jpg
20200913_125526.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Man the way things are going the ammo will be worth more then the rifle...ill take the ammo if you want to unload it, ill pay the dreaded post covid prices dude...

My tactical recommendation would be to remove one of those spinning lures and replace it with a Roostertail, preferably green or brown with bronze flasher.

That's it for now. ;)

This is very tempting. Great overall package. A friend of mine who's light years ahead of me in every form of building and shooting, has landed on a 6.5 and actually had his 26" barrel CUT DOWN to a 20" for reasons I can't yet comprehend! (.338 Lapua, .50 BMG, .308, 6.5) He specifically recommended Howa, a brand I'd never heard of, and that's why I'm here looking now.

Such a distance though, I just can't be sure a drive your way would be justified at this time of the year (my busiest season). I'll have to give it some thought and maybe group you into some other type of purchase down there.

GLWS :cool:

My tactical recommendation would be to remove one of those spinning lures and replace it with a Roostertail, preferably green or brown with bronze flasher.

That's it for now. ;)

This is very tempting. Great overall package. A friend of mine who's light years ahead of me in every form of building and shooting, has landed on a 6.5 and actually had his 26" barrel CUT DOWN to a 20" for reasons I can't yet comprehend! (.338 Lapua, .50 BMG, .308, 6.5) He specifically recommended Howa, a brand I'd never heard of, and that's why I'm here looking now.

Such a distance though, I just can't be sure a drive your way would be justified at this time of the year (my busiest season). I'll have to give it some thought and maybe group you into some other type of purchase down there.

GLWS :cool:

I may have to try that out! Thanks! I'm just a novice, dipping my toes in the water.

See what I did there?;)

6.5 is an awesome caliber, folks in Europe have been using it for years! It has me moving away from .308 among others :eek:

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.