JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I AM A

• Cold blooded operator

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • heavily armed

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • Mildly armed

Votes: 44 28.0%
  • Average gun loving American

Votes: 65 41.4%
  • 16 year old with no guns and dial up internet

Votes: 22 14.0%

• Total voters
I started my response 10 years ago but only have 24k dialup so my response is sometime in the future.

I have 1 Million guns and clicked mildly armed.

This is a goofy thread to dredge upo_O

10 years later... maybe it's the PTB reevaluating our status.
Don't matter how many I have, I'll still be an average gun loving american.
There is new members every day so that's why we or us get the zombie threads I only been here for about a year or so and I find myself reply to old threads

I get confused with the old threads, the questions are not precise I guess. Am I heavy:confused: well heck yes and I operate a motor vehicle so between being a fat boy and driving does that make me a heavy operator?:s0001: What were they looking for in this?:s0071:

New members are a good thing but that comes with the territory of new members that are here to see what we are all about mmmmmm lot's of that going on lately

Lol colts4me you are exactly what I'm talking about you been on here for 4 months and almost every post is a negative one YOU ARE SUSPECT I will not hit the ignore button on anyone I will listen to all but I will not hold my tougne so here we go

When this thread started Obama was 9 months into his first term, "No Country For Old Men" had won for Best Picture, Apple started App Store, Amy Whitehouse won best new artist at the Grammys, and Cadillac's CTS was Motor Trends car of the year!
o_O

There is new members every day so that's why we or us get the zombie threads I only been here for about a year or so and I find myself reply to old threads
I was bored and looked back and saw this figured what the hell might as well bring it to the front of the line. #oldpostsneedloveto

Wow. 10 year old thread... Is that a record?

In Seattle I would be considered owning a massive arsenal of high powered weapons seen as the military might of a small country, For southern Idaho I would have "a small starter collection"

I don't know I might be seeing it different from the others believe me I posted some stuff but so far I only see negative stuff

Too bad you cant' appreciate my kind of humor, I don't see as negative but folks read into post how they feel for the day even when it isnt' meant that way. Might be better to put me on ignore because I must have fun in life and I can' let others take it from me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top