JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do I checkout as usual and then have an FFL send them a copy of their license?

Thus far I've added the lowers to my cart with my address as the billing and shipping address, though I know I can't receive them. Should I not put the FFL shipping address instead?

Also, any local FFL's (Tacoma, WA area) that charge a flat fee for transfers? I dont want to pay a $25 fee for every lower....

I backordered an Aero Precision lower from Brownells website last December. Considering Aero Precision has them in stock on their own website, and selling them for $200.00, I don't expect to see the one I have on backorder from Brownells for months, if at all.

In regards to the FFL info, I had my FFL fax Brownells the required information. I received two different emails from Brownells stating they received the information. It is just a waiting game now.

I backordered an Aero Precision lower from Brownells website last December. Considering Aero Precision has them in stock on their own website, and selling them for $200.00, I don't expect to see the one I have on backorder from Brownells for months, if at all.

In regards to the FFL info, I had my FFL fax Brownells the required information. I received two different emails from Brownells stating they received the information. It is just a waiting game now.

I tried ordering an in-stock lower from Aero Precision directly and it has been a week now with no shipping notification. I suspect they are either backlogged or their website isn't accurate. It will be interesting to see if it ever shows up.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top