JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do I checkout as usual and then have an FFL send them a copy of their license?

Thus far I've added the lowers to my cart with my address as the billing and shipping address, though I know I can't receive them. Should I not put the FFL shipping address instead?

Also, any local FFL's (Tacoma, WA area) that charge a flat fee for transfers? I dont want to pay a $25 fee for every lower....

I backordered an Aero Precision lower from Brownells website last December. Considering Aero Precision has them in stock on their own website, and selling them for $200.00, I don't expect to see the one I have on backorder from Brownells for months, if at all.

In regards to the FFL info, I had my FFL fax Brownells the required information. I received two different emails from Brownells stating they received the information. It is just a waiting game now.

I backordered an Aero Precision lower from Brownells website last December. Considering Aero Precision has them in stock on their own website, and selling them for $200.00, I don't expect to see the one I have on backorder from Brownells for months, if at all.

In regards to the FFL info, I had my FFL fax Brownells the required information. I received two different emails from Brownells stating they received the information. It is just a waiting game now.

I tried ordering an in-stock lower from Aero Precision directly and it has been a week now with no shipping notification. I suspect they are either backlogged or their website isn't accurate. It will be interesting to see if it ever shows up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top