Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

How to order lowers from Brownells?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Bushman, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Bushman

Bushman Auburn, WA Well-Known Member

Do I checkout as usual and then have an FFL send them a copy of their license?

Thus far I've added the lowers to my cart with my address as the billing and shipping address, though I know I can't receive them. Should I not put the FFL shipping address instead?

Also, any local FFL's (Tacoma, WA area) that charge a flat fee for transfers? I dont want to pay a $25 fee for every lower....

2. mattdomes

mattdomes Newberg Active Member

They will send you an invoice in your eMail with a number to call. I think the lady's name is Candyce... She's very helpful!

3. Bushman

Bushman Auburn, WA Well-Known Member

Thanks! Now I just need some suggestions on FFL's that charge a flat transfer fee...

4. zippygaloo

zippygaloo Oregon Member

Bushman, let us all know how the process goes. Specifically what they request from you and how you are to go about providing it to them. Thanks.

5. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

Tried calling them all day yesterday - the number was busy constantly

6. Modeler

Modeler Molalla, Oregon Soccer Fan

I found a local FFL who has an account with Brownell's, e-mailed the info on Wednesday. Still haven't heard back.....

7. zippygaloo

zippygaloo Oregon Member

I backordered an Aero Precision lower from Brownells website last December. Considering Aero Precision has them in stock on their own website, and selling them for $200.00, I don't expect to see the one I have on backorder from Brownells for months, if at all.

In regards to the FFL info, I had my FFL fax Brownells the required information. I received two different emails from Brownells stating they received the information. It is just a waiting game now.

8. dan97526

dan97526 Grants Pass, OR/Centralia, WA Member

Former Tacoma resident here. Call Norm Dion to do your transfer. I think I still have his number; PM me if I can give it to you.

9. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

I tried ordering an in-stock lower from Aero Precision directly and it has been a week now with no shipping notification. I suspect they are either backlogged or their website isn't accurate. It will be interesting to see if it ever shows up.