JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I need one for my trip home after work, I'm not sure people that drive TV hwy realize the speed limit is 45 not 25.

Maybe a little bump would wake them up and invite the them to move to the right.

Lefty.

OMG, is that all I have to do to get down Freemont at the posted speed of 30, instead of 20-22mph??

IN MY DREAMS!

Mike
Gold, 1969 Chevy 3/4 ton beast.

Hey Raz,

They hate us because we exist, but I won't get into geo-politics or argue my take on "cultural practices" in that part of the world, however I would agree with you if they were ramming cars right off the road. They were only giving them "love taps" to get their attention and let them know they meant business as they were OBVIOUSLY (notice them laying on the "beeby" horn?) going somewhere in an emergency.

I know it obviously offends your sensibilities because you (currently) live in a "civilized" society that generally sticks to "rules of civility" and things move about in an orderly fashion (and you hail heritage East of that general region), but believe it or not that is quite normal in a day's driving in MANY parts of the world that are "less developed" (I've pulled duty in more than a few), case in point... you didn't see ONE angry return gesture from a SINGLE person in that video, and it wasn't because they were afraid they'd be tortured and shot... like in Sadam's time.

Take a chill-pill and go bump-fire something. ;)

That's not cool at all. How would any of you feel if a foreign nation had invaded you, and did that to you cars while you were driving down the street? Those of you who are applauding this are pathetic. The driver, along with those of you who find this type of crap amusing, give the rest of America a bad name... and you wonder why the people there hate us? Good job, tools.

Do you have any idea at all why they are driving that way?

I have a buddy who used to drive Strykers. He is pretty bubblegumed up from that style of driving. There standing orders were if they dont move go over them. Long story short he ended up running over a guy and his young kid. He could see the young kid in the back seat waving and being a young kid but the guy driving wouldnt move so he closed his eyes and gunned it. He is still tore up about it.

Reason we bumped to pass was due to the large amount of IEDs and ambushes that involved a vehicle. One would drive slow in front to slow our vehicles down in the "kill zone." That, or would open fire from the vehicle....we didn't bump to pass, just to be jerks.

- Actually, that' isn't why... it is because of our actions and policies.

So then you would have no problems with police officers who are coding giving these sort of "love taps" to US citizens, right? Being in a hurry is not an excuse.

East of??? what are you talking about? I hail heritage from Romania AND Kurdistan, which is Northwest and from that region. Also, you don't see anyone return any gesture, positive or negative, because the camera isn't filming people on the sides and behind of the vehice. Another suggestion is that you read the reports on the innocent deaths of many Iraqi citizens at the hands of US forces as they trying to move through traffic, at some points just firing at random vehicles. And they aren't afraid of being shot???

You're probably right and I am just overreacting.

The extremist muslim leaders that endeavor to rule these people have publicly stated they hate us because we are infidels and we exist. Obviously not ALL Muslims think this, but plenty do. All the benevolence, humantarian aid, technological aid will not change this.

As for police bumping a car from the rear to pass, I am all for it if the driver is being a stubborn mule and won't yeild. Furthermore, we are not talking about here in the U.S. We are talking about "turd whirled" driving practices where it is often more dangerous on the sidewalks and opposing lane, than the middle of the road is. I have driven in 5 different third world countries.... WOO! IMHO the driver in that video displayed exquisite skill in cutting through that traffic like he did.

As for attrocities committed in war (and occupation)... It sucks, and they should be tried, convicted, and punished appropriately.

I could have sworn I saw you post in another "heated" thread a while back that you were of Iranian descent, if I'm mistaken... My bad.

As for your bump-fire videos with the put-on "Arnie" accent... I enjoy them and get a kick out of how much fun you are obviously having.

Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any idea at all why they are driving that way?

All you need to happen is get slowed down enough or stopped to ambush, or a suicide bomber get close enough to pull the fireing device, or hang a satchel charge on the vehical and do a remote. The people there know exactly why the troops move around the way they do. Some of the people there do not want to be anywhere near that vehical. If you have not lived the situation then you have no idea..

just say'n

All you need to happen is get slowed down enough or stopped to ambush, or a suicide bomber get close enough to pull the fireing device, or hang a satchel charge on the vehical and do a remote. The people there know exactly why the troops move around the way they do. Some of the people there do not want to be anywhere near that vehical. If you have not lived the situation then you have no idea..

just say'n

My point exactly

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top