JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
buy a new living room furniture set that is REALLY comfortable that your wife likes. key word is comfortable here...

buy 1911, then ask for forgiveness later. sleep on your new comfortable couch for a few nights. its a win win.

Well, that's quite a pickle that you almost have yourself in. You only live once and there's only one way to find out. I say buy it. On your tomb stone (not the frozen pizza) it can say, "my dad was a smooth talking ninja too".

Don't tell.

I received a muzzleloader rifle package once. I had the foresight to buy my wife something nice at the same time. She asked -- what's in that long box? I opened one end, pulled out the thing for her and said "check this out -- I got it for $70 and the sticker price is $180 (true)". I gave it to her and we talked about that for a while. She forgot about the long box. Then when she was laid out on the couch with her iPhone, I took the rifle out of the outer box and out of the inner box, and just walked right by her on the way to the safe. She didn't even notice.

You can do the same thing I bet.

Just reading this post makes me happy I never married after my divorce! I buy all the guns I want.. but.. this couch looks awful. Lol. Don't care and who complains? Nobody..

Alexx is right I didn't know this procedure when married the first time.Let me tell you I I didn't make a lot of money back in the late 60s and 70s but I held in my hands so many wonderful guns at times if I start thinking of some of the sweet deals I could have owned even on my salary it's hard to go to sleep. I did squeek thru with a Belgium Browning auto 5 , aTrapdoor Springfield and my model 19. Of course I lost the house, most everything else and 10 years of alimony. So as the song goes "Why didn't I learn to cook". But now I',m happily married to a great working gal who lets me have pretty much what I want but every once in awhile I find the need to say O honey I've had that old gun forever, that's the one I'm leaving to ( enter name of favorite child ) remember? We have been married 38 years now and it has served me well , we are retired now and I sure miss those OT checks.
Happy Shooting

If it won't hurt your monthly budget or savings goals, just get it. This whole permission nonsense tickles me the wrong way. What is she gonna do, withhold hanky-panky time? God gave you two hands, use them!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top