Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

How To Choose and Use Pepper Spray

Reactions
I thought this was a pretty good article for the people we have in our lives who might not know much about self defense options. :)

Pepper Spray- How to Choose it and How to Use it | Active Response Training

Many of the questions I receive from students involve the use of chemical sprays. It seems that nearly everyone carries or is contemplating the carrying of some type of Mace or chemical irritant. Accurate information about the selection and use of these chemicals exists, but it is often difficult to find truth in the sea of lies and misinformation promulgated by the chemical manufacturers. This article will provide a simple step-by-step formula for selecting, carrying, and using a chemical spray deterrent.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    One more that Jeremy did for me. This is my edc This is a Kahr K9 that also had to be redone
    • jg rider
  • NW Custom Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Had several transfers; purchase I'm happy with. Will continue to use.
    • Reacher120
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    I use Lucky Sporting Goods for my work related transfers and consignment sales. Jeremy is fast and friendly.
    • withoutremorse