JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those amongst us considering getting into Night Vision and the related helmet mounting solutions, I came across the following video and found it to be 100% accurate and a lower cost solution to attaching hearing protection to the Team Wendy helmet. The video is self-explanatory, so if interested, check it out.

Also, if anyone is interested in a setup I would be willing to post up a parts list with links….not cheap, but certainly a game changer when the sun goes down.

Pic of one of our twin setups:

E521765C-2C53-4ABE-95D3-93BFE161D687.jpeg

Mount Howard Leights to Team Wendy Using Pelter Adapters

I love me a cheap set of electronic ear pro like the next guy. But seems a bid odd that someone is going to drop the level of cash required for a helmet and night vision rig...but then strap $45 ear pro to it? :s0092:

I love me a cheap set of electronic ear pro like the next guy. But seems a bid odd that someone is going to drop the level of cash required for a helmet and night vision rig...but then strap $45 ear pro to it? :s0092:
Good point, but at this point in my experience, I am not certain why I should spend $1000 for some electronics when the ones I have have been working fine for a few years now. If there is something I am missing, I am open to hearing about it.

I wear my Howard Leights while out stalking in the woods (as well as when mowing the lawn and at the shooting range). It's like having bionic super hearing, and is pretty much "good enough" as ear-pro against (most) gunfire.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top