Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

how to become a certified Handgun Instructor?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by yupkichingu, Nov 5, 2013.

1. yupkichingu

yupkichingu Eugene, Oregon New Member

Would appreciate any info on becoming a certified handgun instructor:)

2. wichaka

wichaka Wa State Well-Known Member

Check out NRA classes.

3. Morpheus

Morpheus Columbia Gorge Anyway, back on the farm.

What is your goal for being an instructor? Teach people NRA (Or equivalent) Handgun Safety Course so people can apply for their CHL? Or something a bit more advanced? Or to include multiple states CHL course?

Your statement is a bit wide open, but Wichaka's comment is a great start.

4. yupkichingu

Am hoping to find a course/s that would certify me to be able to help students attain a CHL for starters. Would also like to know about courses that would certify me to certify others to assist in getting CHLs.
    I would appreciate any input. I know local gunshops can offer such information but I am currently over seas. Thanks for taking the time to read my message
    Frank

5. yupkichingu

Am hoping to find a course/s that would certify me to be able to help students attain a CHL for starters. Would also like to know about courses that would certify me to certify others to assist in getting CHLs.
    I would appreciate any input. I know local gunshops can offer such information but I am currently over seas. Thanks for taking the time to read my message
    Frank