JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had purchased a sporterized milsurp rifle with the intention of restoring it. The stock had been engraved with the word "Smokey". I sold it at a gun show in Spokane and about 10 days later it was on gunbroker. I hope he got what he was asking for it but I really doubt it.

WTF?

I've sold guns to neighbors and family members and then bought them back later. Some of the guns I've sold here I seen for sale again on here or other places on the web or local paper.

Are you feeling okay??!

Yes, I'm fine. It appears the moderators deleted a post (the one you see in quotes in my prior post) by some jerk (shown to be in China in his info lines) preaching to us that (basically) an armed society is an immoral society.

No, I'm not crazy... I'm fine. ;)

As Americans we are not required to keep track of a firearm after it is sold or traded. If you sold a car and it was used in a DUI, would anyone try to blame you for it without laughing out loud?
I don't think if it was used in a DUI it would be but we are required to report the sale of a car and, if you don't, you can face certain liabilities if you don't. In fact, you can report the sale or gift and, depending on the court, you could be held liable for towing fees incurred even if it wasn't yours (ask me how I know - yes, it happened to me).

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews