JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In terms of distance for pistol and distance on the rifle ranges, ive already seen the website but it list some of the events not really layout,im a member of trrc and I like it just looking for something a little different

In terms of distance for pistol and distance on the rifle ranges, ive already seen the website but it list some of the events not really layout,im a member of trrc and I like it just looking for something a little different

Yeah, I too am a member over at TRRC and am surprised that the GHSC web site is so thin on actual range and membership information. I drove in there a few years back and wasn't too impressed by the layout and rules.

Nothing against the place but it just wasn't my cup-o-tea. Seems like it might be a great place for shotguns though.

I will invite you to come over and check out Gig Harbor yourself. I am a membe there and enjoy it a lot.

The wsebsite was changed about a year ago and is a huge improvement over the previous site, but after checking it again I agree that it needs some work so I am sending commets to the website administrator to help him improve the site. Thanks for the input.

It is a great place for all shooters. We have great R/O's and strive for safety on the range.
There are a few things I would change if i were redesigning the range to allow for more shooting sceanairo's but other then that it is a ggod place to shoot.

Yeah, I've been meaning to get back over there and give it another look-see. If you could get them to post a little more info on the ranges (i.e. distances, rules, schedules, lanes, etc.) AND costs for membership it would be a big help. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top