Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

How is gig harbor sportsmans club set up ?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by datruth, Aug 4, 2009.

1. datruth

datruth Tacoma New Member

In terms of distance for pistol and distance on the rifle ranges, ive already seen the website but it list some of the events not really layout,im a member of trrc and I like it just looking for something a little different

2. cwegga

cwegga Helena, MT Active Member

Map here. The gray roofed building at the north end has rifles on the left and pistols on the right. The large grassy area is for shotguns (not really sure what exaclty, I don't have a shotgun yet).

3. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Yeah, I too am a member over at TRRC and am surprised that the GHSC web site is so thin on actual range and membership information. I drove in there a few years back and wasn't too impressed by the layout and rules.

Nothing against the place but it just wasn't my cup-o-tea. Seems like it might be a great place for shotguns though.

4. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

I will invite you to come over and check out Gig Harbor yourself. I am a membe there and enjoy it a lot.

The wsebsite was changed about a year ago and is a huge improvement over the previous site, but after checking it again I agree that it needs some work so I am sending commets to the website administrator to help him improve the site. Thanks for the input.

It is a great place for all shooters. We have great R/O's and strive for safety on the range.
    There are a few things I would change if i were redesigning the range to allow for more shooting sceanairo's but other then that it is a ggod place to shoot.

5. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Yeah, I've been meaning to get back over there and give it another look-see. If you could get them to post a little more info on the ranges (i.e. distances, rules, schedules, lanes, etc.) AND costs for membership it would be a big help. :thumbup: