JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard about this, what happened to not shoot until a credible threat has been established. Just seeing a weapon on a couch or bed doesn't imply a threat.

As messed up as this is, what disturbed me the most about this story was that the first headline I read about it said "white police officer kills black woman in own home".

Consciously sensationalizing and race baiting for clicks is more disgusting than this cop who made a really bad decision in the heat of the moment and will probably pay dearly for it IMO.

Two things really stand out to me here, 1) the Officer called out "Lemme see your hands" twice VERY QUICKLY, then fired in the space of time most of us would still be processing who and what was being ordered! 2) the instant MSM rant of a white cop shoots a unarmed black person! WTF does race of ether have to do with this?

I believe the Cop was totally in the wrong here, not giving enough warning, to rapid on the verbal commands, and not enough time for the person to comply!

I just saw the Body Cam footage, less then a second between the command to show hands and BANG! That is Murder right there and the Cop should be charged for it!

The time between a verbal directive and a shot isn't really an issue. Verbal commands aren't required before shooting someone. Honestly, I think we over-train it to make sure there is a good show for the camera. It looks better than "schit! phuk!"

The question is whether someone NEEDS to be shot.

These were signs posted in Minneapolis when the cop murdered the Australian woman. I don't know what happened in Fort Worth, but especially after the Amber Guyer shooting of a guy eating ice cream I would not be surprised if they start popping up in Texas. 77CAD4C0-7DBE-4376-A720-A11CEE67C6BA.jpeg

These were signs posted in Minneapolis when the cop murdered the Australian woman. I don't know what happened in Fort Worth, but especially after the Amber Guyer shooting of a guy eating ice cream I would not be surprised if they start popping up in Texas. View attachment 624850

I want to post revised road signs for the general public to understand.

"ONE WAY, DUMBAZZ"

"YIELD, AZZHOLE!"

"SLOW CHILDREN AT PLAY....THAT GROW UP TO BE SLOW ADULTS"

"DIE GESCHWINDIGKEITSBEGRENZUNG ...SINCE YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!"

"ROAD WORK AHEAD....HAHA, RIGHT!"

Sadly this again looks like someone got hired who had no business in that job. I have to "assume" he got training. It looks like he panic fired to me. Of course race has zero to do with it but the media will make a huge deal of it now. I suspect this will be the next LEO to end up in prison for this. Sadly tax payers will take it in the shorts again too.

I've wondered for a while now what would the data be on studies comparing cops who've made a bad shoot like this in haste compared to their familiarity with guns growing up. For example, if someone grew up around a lot of firearms growing up, are they less prone to being trigger happy, are people who didn't get into firearms until becoming a cop more trigger happy because of the lack of experience. It would be an interesting study for sure.

Charged

Good.
The city is absolutely not on the former officers side on this one. They are going after him like a rabid dog.

Sad to see this happen and I hate how the first sentence in these articles says "white xyz" and "black zyx", that disgusts me just about as much as what happened

I've wondered for a while now what would the data be on studies comparing cops who've made a bad shoot like this in haste compared to their familiarity with guns growing up. For example, if someone grew up around a lot of firearms growing up, are they less prone to being trigger happy, are people who didn't get into firearms until becoming a cop more trigger happy because of the lack of experience. It would be an interesting study for sure.

I can tell you that its not hard to get them to qualify, but getting them to (I hate using this word) "Operate" with a gun is a different story. Its easier with athletes because they are used to making their bodies do what they want. Its also easier to get them to conceptualize shooting and even a gunfight like an athletic event. They have an easier time slowing things down.

I had a kid who had never shot, have a real hard time until I asked if he'd ever played sports. He said he played baseball and pitched. I asked him if he was able to tell when he let go if he'd thrown a strike. He said he could tell as the ball came off his fingers.....all the sudden he could shoot.

Its like watching a skilled waiter carry a tray of meals vs me trying not to spill a single cup of coffee walking across the living room. No matter our profession, we all have to learn to "operate" with our tools, not just use them.

I can tell you that its not hard to get them to qualify, but getting them to (I hate using this word) "Operate" with a gun is a different story. Its easier with athletes because they are used to making their bodies do what they want. Its also easier to get them to conceptualize shooting and even a gunfight like an athletic event. They have an easier time slowing things down.

I had a kid who had never shot, have a real hard time until I asked if he'd ever played sports. He said he played baseball and pitched. I asked him if he was able to tell when he let go if he'd thrown a strike. He said he could tell as the ball came off his fingers.....all the sudden he could shoot.

Its like watching a skilled waiter carry a tray of meals vs me trying not to spill a single cup of coffee walking across the living room. No matter our profession, we all have to learn to "operate" with our tools, not just use them.

How much worse is it with a donut in the other hand? ;):D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top