JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So it seems there are people who are still confused about how to use the new forum. One thing in particular is PM's...or Conversations as they're now called. I thought I'd share some tips for those having trouble figuring it out. I'll also make some other posts about other functions of the forum. If there is something in particular you can't figure out (in regards to the forum), send me a PM and I'll make some step-by-step instructions for how to do it.

Look for "INBOX" in the upper right hand corner.
inbox.jpg

Hover your cursor over it and this drop down menu appears. Click on "START A NEW CONVERSATION"
start conversation.jpg

Click your cursor in the box next to "PARTICIPANTS" and type the name of the person you would like to PM. For example, I typed "Joe Link".
participants.jpg

Click your cursor in the box that says "Conversation Title..." and type your subject. For example, I typed "Starting a conversation (PM)?"
subject.jpg

In the large empty box in the middle of the screen, type your message. For example, I asked Joe how to PM people. When you are done typing your message, click below the message on "START A CONVERSATION" and it will send your message.
body and send.jpg

I am not cool and doing screen shots but I have another way. The way you posted is great if you know who you want to message.

Another way is when you are in a thread, simply click on their profile on the left side and one of the many options you will get is "start conversation".

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top