JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because one person with a knife can't make an entire unit or soldiers (or so-called "cops") stop in their tracks and dive for cover with one shot in order to bog them down and impede the subjugation of the citizenry when TPTB decide to flip the "utopia switch".

Last I checked they are still allowed to have very limited weaponry. So all is not well until they are all gone. When he is done, knives will be next.

With all his money, he has enough body guards to stop someone from attacking him with a knife. Nothing allows a wanna be killer the ability to reach out and touch someone from a distance like a gun. In Bloomberg's twisted mind Gun control isn't about our rights to have guns, it's about them not getting shot for ripping us off! In My HUMBLE Opinion....

Bloomberg is currently at war with NYC smokers. Did I say war? I mean he is saving them from themselves in true liberal fashion. People must not be allowed to make decisions all by themselves!

NYC is currently voting to raise the smoking age from 18 to 21 and set a minimum price for a pack of smokes to $10 each (no coupons or price specials/sales allowed). Meanwhile, the courts are busy overturning his previous attempts to save the poor hapless smokers.

He's way too busy to deal with knife-wielding killers right now. Give him time, saving humanity is hard work.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top