JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They aren't my team, but they are really starting to catch my eye. My team will not make it to the playoffs, sadly. Also, was a very well played game. Solidified their position as a true contender this year as far as going to the Super Bowl is concerned. They have my vote.

As a long-suffering Seattle sports fan, I will go ahead equate our sports teams to owning a dog. It's great while it lasts, but it always ends in heartbreak.

Problem is, once the Hawks fall off the wagon, they have a hard time getting back on. The Dynamic Duo of Carroll and Wilson seems to have gone a long way this year, though... my worry is that Wilson's going to find that keeping this a winning team will eventually take more than he has to give.

He'll be great while he lasts, but I expect him to burn out hard and early from all the herding turkeys...

Problem is, once the Hawks fall off the wagon, they have a hard time getting back on. The Dynamic Duo of Carroll and Wilson seems to have gone a long way this year, though... my worry is that Wilson's going to find that keeping this a winning team will eventually take more than he has to give.

He'll be great while he lasts, but I expect him to burn out hard and early from all the herding turkeys...

Why? He takes less hit's than other QBs, generally, and he doesn't run all that much. Aside from the rare option play it's all cerebral. I expect as we lose coaches and players to free agency, our talent might not be quite so high, but Wilson hasn't come close to peaking.

The 9ers though? We've shown they're lacking in depth, and that Kaepernick alternates between great and pedestrian every couple of weeks.

Lets be fair, the 49er in history have had a better record consistently then the Hawks, from the 80's through 2000 they were seldom even heard of really. I will give props the last 8 years or so they have improved, still do not like them as they are a rival of my #1 team .

I can respect that. I hate the 9ers which is a credit to how good they've been :s0114: As opposed to the Rams or Cardinals that I don't care about at all. As for the 49er history...what was that about past performance not being an indication of future results? :s0114:

Hawks defense stopped the Saint's, cold!

As far as 49ers? We'll see. The coaches have beef with each other going back when they were coaching USC / Stanford... not to mention the normal rivalry between the Hawks and Niners so it will be a good game to watch. BUT, as already mentioned, the Hawks are so far ahead in the NFC West it doesn't really matter the outcome as far as play-offs for the Hawks.

Yaya ya.

We had .
11 Coffer
10. RB Frank Gore
9. DE/LB Charles Haley
8. WR Dwight Clark
7. RB Roger Craig
6. ILB Patrick Willis
5. QB Steve Young
4 Rathman

3. FS Ronnie Lott
2. WR Jerry Rice
1. QB Joe Montana

Whod you got ?? hehe. Ya I hear ya I love to hate the Hawks, it makes life on the west coast great to have two rival teams.
Although the Rams last week was a great game the 49ers had a huge rival when they were in LA.
I too respect the Hawks, but have no love for the Colts , or Miami Id rather watch paint dry.

While it is true that the 49'ers have a storied past, (you left out John Brodie who was a decent quarterback and a heck of a golfer) and the Seahawks only have had Steve Largent (probably the most overachieving player in Canton), they got this new little guy named Russell Wilson who has only won as many games in his first 2 seasons as any QB in NFL history, and that is with 4 to go this season. That is after he tied the rookie touchdown record last season (tied with a guy named Peyton Manning, you may have heard of him). That kid is amazing, and he has actually improved this season. (not sure you can say the same for Andrew Luck, RG III, and that other young guy, is it Kapernick?) Anyway, should be a great game, provided the Seahawks don't have a let down after their huge Monday Night win. But being as these two teams seem to genuinely dislike each other, the Hawks should have no problem bringing their intensity. I just hope they leave their dumb penalties home. If they do dispose of the Niners down there, then I would have to say, barring major injury or additional suspensions, (c'mon guys, lay off the substances!) they should be the odds on favorite to make it to, and probably win the Super Bowl.

I've been predicting since before the season started that it'd be Denver and Seattle in the Super Bowl. Part of that prediction was wishful thinking, as they're my #1 and #2 teams, but it's not looking like as much of a long shot as it once was. I'm still really worried about Denver though. They're winning games, but I don't think they're playing at a Super Bowl level.

Had a hard time few years ago when Steelers and Seahawks played in S Bowl. Steelers where my child hood team when their was no Seattle team and 2nd favorite team and Seahawks were my number one and I had watched Seahawks with Season tickets through 3 diffrent stadiums. Though game was hell of a game and Seahawks came as close as possible to having their first ring unless you are a fan you likley forget they got to big game before. Hope they finally get it this time but ready to be ok if they do not.

I've been predicting since before the season started that it'd be Denver and Seattle in the Super Bowl. Part of that prediction was wishful thinking, as they're my #1 and #2 teams, but it's not looking like as much of a long shot as it once was. I'm still really worried about Denver though. They're winning games, but I don't think they're playing at a Super Bowl level.

Denver fan here
Manning is on cruise control. I agree he hasn't been as sharp the last few weeks. The D concerns me more. I'm all for a hawks bronco Super Bowl

Regardless of how good the 9ers used to be, the past is the past. They have the makings of a great future - but when is it going to happen? The hawks are currently better, but the 9ers are more consistent. If the suck hawks show up or if they fail to take the 9ers seriously, they will lose. Not likely to happen, but I've been a fan since the beginning, and have seen them collapse more times than I can remember. Regardless, it will be a great game, and again when they will likely meet in the playoffs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top