How about a Holster & Grips Exchange?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by GOG, Jun 30, 2018.

1. GOG

GOG
    State of Jefferson
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

I was just reading a thread in which holsters were mentioned and someone said something like: "You might as well just resign yourself to having a bunch of holsters".

As those who carry know, it can take a bunch of holsters before you find what works. So, many of us have stuff just sitting around.
    Different guns come and go, carry modes change and I have a box of holsters and grips like most of us. The thing is many of them are either brand new or nearly so.

It's a PITA to try and sell them individually, so I was wondering if we could list what we have and maybe do some trading as an alternative.
    We could each pay shipping or something and at least switch some gear around.

I realize we have a pay it forward thread, but I thought this one might stand alone.

Yes, no, maybe?

2. mkwerx

mkwerx
    Rock Creek
    Polymer Prom Queen Silver Supporter

I have a holster fir a Sig 220/226 I was going to throw up in the pass it on thread, but I could get behind this idea too.

GOG likes this.
  3. GOG

GOG
    State of Jefferson
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

It's the weekend, maybe some more folks will chime in. If not I guess the pass it on thread would work.

4. Colts4me

Colts4me
    Valley floor

I have holsters that need guns, trade would be fun.:D

5. Heyjoe

Heyjoe
    Idaho
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

I've a glock 19 g2 i recently acquired begging for a holster but only cash to trade.

Sorry, i know this isnt a wtb thread.