Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Houston, TX - Big Sis Launches Undercover TSA Spies To Ride Houston Buses

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ATCclears, Apr 17, 2012.

1. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

2. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

The Houston transit system should just allow open carry. They'll save a lot of money.

3. .40cal EMT

.40cal EMT Portland, OR Member

Wow, what is you give them the old " am I under arrest? If no, then I do not consent, to any searches of my person, or my property, if I am not under arrest, then I will be on my way, as you do not have probable cause to detain me, as I am not committing any crime."

4. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Democratic Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee...

^ All you need to know right there. This person is as looney as they get.

Cougfan2, Blitzkrieg, Doctnt and 3 others like this.
  5. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

It's hard to believe there are people stupid enough to vote for this stupid woman. She is the epitome of "'po' us" race baiting B.S.

6. M67

M67 NW Oregon Active Member

Good luck with this course of action. As far as i can tell from U.S. law you can be detained for up to 48 hours without a charge.

So, if they want to get nasty, you could find yourself in jail without probable cause.

M67

7. Airman

Airman WA Member

Maybe. But I'm guessing more like this...

If the "officer" wants to make an issue out of it, a supervisor is probably sent out to assess. But if that's not protocol, then the "arresting" officer can drag your old bones in, and explain to his boss the whole thing, probably get his a$$ chewed, then IF they keep you, he'll fill out paperwork that will result in nothing more than exposing him for the tool he is.

Assuming you are in fact, clean.

Off course YMMV.

8. M67

M67 NW Oregon Active Member

In my opinion, you have to much faith in the TSA, DHS, etc, to do the right thing.

What used to be our rights, are now considered to be privileges, that can be revoked at will by those in power.

This is not much different than the recent accounts of DHS doing similar activities on the max lines in portland.

We are all guilty of something, untill proven otherwise. The Gov is out of controll.... Ever read George Orwell's 1984?

M67

9. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Another shining example of why the TSA needs a lot less funding.

Doesn't look like a columnist for the University of Houston paper liked it much either. No need for TSA on buses // thedailycougar.com Enjoyed seeing the Ben Franklin reference in the comments.

10. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

Hitler and the Nazi's took a similar approach in the 1930's. It's like boiling a fish or a frog - slowly change the temperature such that they don't notice until it's too late...

Peter

11. Airman

Airman WA Member

Oh. I have clearly given you the wrong impression. I have ZERO faith in TSA or DHS. Gov is out of control you say? Read Top Secret America or at least watch it over at PBS Frontline.

My earlier point was, what would be the likely outcome of resisting an unwarranted shakedown by some agent out to justify his job.
    The more push back there is the better. If people keep just going along with it, they will be in our homes before we know it.