JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seeing as how more then half this countries population has ZERO representation in Wash D.C. were going to suffer much greater loss of rights with the demo super majority! Our repubs are spineless, writhing worms, so any hope from that party is long lost! Embrace the Suck folks, it ain't going away no matter how many of us voice our concerns, remember, we have lost most of our representation!

Jamie Herrera Beutler voted for the bill and the gun control added in.
I think its time to primary her out of office.

Thanks to the hippie-dippy lefties and their illegal alien (oops, I mean future leftist voters) sanctuary tactics, There's already established SCOTUS ruling precedent that States and local governments cannot be compelled to provide resources to enforce Federal laws.

Let's not forget the real reason for these acts, to scare everyone into thinking the police will kick down your door if you get denied (false positive or not). thus, causing less people to purchase guns. The deputation of "local" law enforcement into the AFT is to have "loyalist" to the anti-gunners be able to legally do the feds bidding (this was mostly to be able to go after gun owners in sanctuary cities where law enforcement would face penalties for helping the fed quash and dump on your second amendment rights). If anyone here knows history; the Germans did something like this with their law enforcement agencies and we all know what that developed into. My friends, I am afraid we are seeing the beginning of our own Gestapo in this country (now just no longer hiding in the shadows) ...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top