Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

House member score card on bill 1604.

Discussion in 'NFA Weapon Discussion' started by Ranb, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Ranb

Ranb Belfair, WA Active Member

I put together a list of Representatives and their positions on bill 1604. I finished my silencer DVD and will send out copies to those that want them to send to their Reps and Senators soon.

I made an Excel spreadsheet with each Reps name, party affiliation and district as well as a remark on whether or not they have replied to an e-mail. I also included a few remarks if applicable.

The bold underlined names had DVD's sent to them. If anyone has any information to add, let me know. If you send a letter and DVD to anyone, please let me know so I do not waste a DVD sending one myself. Let me know if you want to send a DVD to your Senator or Rep and I will send you all the copies you need. If you can and are willing to make your own copies, please let me know.

You can see the silencer education video here; YouTube - Silencer use in Washington. part 1 and YouTube - Silencer use in Washington. part 2

When I figure out how to make the list look easier to read, I will modify it. :) Thanks.

Randy Bragge
    ranb40@yahoo.com

2. TOVO

TOVO SW WA. Active Member

I contacted Ed Orcutt and he would support it.

3. Ranb

Pardon me for asking, but could you be more specific about what he said?

My representatives told me that they would support it. But what they really meant was that they would watch it die in committee year after year knowing that they would never have to actually vote for the bill on the House floor.

Did Orcutt say if he was willing to tell Chairman Pedersen that this bill was a priority and should get a hearing in committee? If he has not talked to Pedersen, then he is not supporting the bill. This is a lesson I have been learning the hard way the last few years. Thanks.

Ranb

4. TOVO

TOVO SW WA. Active Member

Sent you a PM on details.

5. Ranb

Updated. Sent out a few DVD's.

Ranb

6. LuftPost

LuftPost Seattle, WA Member

sending DVD's to the following on Monday/Tuesday:

---1 sec, need to redo this.. hahah, just realized what the bold stands for. Ranb- reply to my email asap :) ---

Ranb- assuming the last email you got from me is correct, this is my list for M/Tu:

Larry Crouse R-4
    Bruce Dammeier R-25
    Richard DeBolt R-20
    Hans Dunshee D-44
    Deb Eddy D-48
    Mark Ericks D-19
    Doug Ericksen R-42
    Susan Fagan R-9
    Tami Green D-28
    Larry Haler R-8
    Bob Hasegawa D-11
    Jaime Herrera R-18
    Bill Hinkle R-13
    Mike Hope R-44
    Zack Hudgins D-11
    Sam Hunt D-22
    Ross Hunter D-48
    Christopher Hurst D-31
    Jim Jacks D-49
    Norm Johnson R-14
    Ruth Kagi D-32
    Phyllis Gutierrez Kenney D-46
    Lynn Kessler D-24
    Brad Klippert R-8
    Dan Kristiansen R-39

7. Ranb

Looks good, go with that list. I replied to your e-mail.

Ranb

8. Ranb

Rep Seaquist gave me the same song and dance I have been hearing a lot lately. The financial crisis is eating up all of their time. You would think that with their special session they have proven that they can not deal with the financial matters and should go on to other things for a while. If they can not unf--k the situation we are in, then someone else needs to.

Ranb