JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Using what powder and what charge? Otherwise I'd have to opine that I would prefer under weight and .1gr...;)
Mine was 43.2, 43.4, 43.6 of 3031 which meters like gravel.

Ran tests of 40.0, 40.5, 38.5, etc... Overthrow was 43.4 middle load on that set.

I've considered setting .2gr below and doing a manual trickle of I was really anal about it.

I loaded about 50 rounds of 3031 at 42.5 and it over charged 1, i just dumped that back into the hopper and set it back down and it metered correctly, I had mine on the slowest setting also, and I think my trickle speed is .3 or .5 if you read in the manual you can change it, but yah 3031 like to clump together, im going to try the straw trick the next time i do some 3031.

Also on a side note i wiped a dryer lint in the powder area because mine was pretty static'y when it arrived, after that and a few powder swaps almost all the powder just flows out now nicely.

Also on a side note i wiped a dryer lint in the powder area because mine was pretty static'y when it arrived, after that and a few powder swaps almost all the powder just flows out now nicely.

Going to do that. Static is terrible. Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top