JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Going through Youtube being bored when i ran across this video. I used the search function here and couldn't find this posted here. Since the Aussies banned most guns from being owned the criminals have started to manufacture full auto sub guns. Something they rarely had access (if even used) when semi auto guns were still legal to own.

Fun. Although I'm sure my 10 year old with a Glock 9mm would be significantly more deadly than a criminal wielding one of those subbies... sheesh, 1500 rounds per minute much?

They look better built than the M3 and Brens' Sten from WWII

m3_gg1.jpg

Regardless this adds a whole new element to ANY form of gun control. How do you rationalize 'control' on something that did not exist previously as a part of a control measure that was applied to an already established number of items - and then suddenly appears, in effect, from 'nothing' before? It's almost paradoxical - kind of like trying to conceptualize space goes on forever.

a submachine gun is substantialy easier to build than most of the guns that were banned. been waiting for this, stupid polititians. Now what ya goin' to do?

I think it is about time we ban mechanical aptitude and engineering intellect. Anyone that exercises the ability, will have to register to utilize their skill and/or knowledge. All tools must be requested on a form and anyone in the possession of a tool must have a license.
This has to be reigned in as Hillary would say. In the NWO mechanical aptitude will be something to be hidden.

I think it is about time we ban mechanical aptitude and engineering intellect. Anyone that exercises the ability, will have to register to utilize their skill and/or knowledge. All tools must be requested on a form and anyone in the possession of a tool must have a license.

Sure feels Orwellian... and scary as it isn't hard to see there are those that would want exactly that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top