JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"It's one thing to tell civilian employees to cower under a desk if a gunman starts spraying fire in a confined area, say members of Tucson Local 2544/National Border Patrol Council,..."

Yeah? We mere cowering civilians have the right to carry our own firearms....well, we used to have that right to protect ourselves. Not cower under a desk.

Only for the privileged, the police and the ones willing to take a class, fill out some paperwork and pay a fee.

No...now we all run?

"It is always comforting to know that for those of us who carry a weapon when we are off-duty, if we should encounter such a situation, stop a shooter and save countless lives..."

Unlike us civilians who cant use our 2nd amendment right.

Not just this administration. Its been a slippery slide for many years. Just wait, you CHL holders will be next and then maybe you will see where we who chose not to jump threw hoops to get one are coming from.

Clearly too many lawyers in charge. It was bad enough that Brian Terry was armed with beanbags. Now they are telling them to cower and throw things "only as a last resort" if cornered.

Had enough?

If Obama wants to rule France, why doesn't he move to France?

We drove into submission and "Evil Empire" of autocrats and totalitarinists. Unfortunatly we have become that which we have destroyed. Someone needs to dump some common sense and courage into the water supply, as the duma** that was dumped in there in the 60's has jumped the generational gap in a big way.....I bet those who were part of the "Greatest Generation" who are still left, look upon us with contempt for letting our personal freedoms be whittled away...without a fight...

Neva Shoa...Never again shall we be marched like rats into the gas chamber.....Jewish Proverb...

Seriously of course the government would tell people to try to stay out of the way when bullets are flying towards them. Thank god for the reminder, I was going to try to get them to bounce off of me.

And/or this is timed for the elections, both of them. Mexico's presidential election is Sunday and PRI is way ahead in the polls. PRI (Institutional Revolutionary Party) is promising to stand down the Mexican army in the battle against the cartels.

In an amazing co-incidence our Border Patrol has been ordered to do the same. Just a couple weeks ago we announced that we won't deport anyone unless they have been found guilty of major criminal activity.

The cartels just got the green light from both governments.

I'm not the conspiracy type but it smells like there's something even bigger than anti 2A legislation behind arming the cartels. Remember how they armed MS-13 also? That is a very organized gang with tentacles all over the US. And we wouldn't arrest any of the high placed F&F cartel smugglers. Think this could be a get-out-the-vote campaign run by the gangs and cartels and their pay-off is in arms and selective drug enforcement?

Even if it's just retail politics to appeal to the Latino voters it still stinks.

The pussification of this country... It will make ushering in an absolute dictorship much easier.

Don Frye summed it up pretty good. He often commented how most American men are so pussified that they should be carrying a purse and wearing heels. I am sure 99% of what he used to say would go unnoticed by the Flourideheads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops. Wrong Video - but that one was good (and true) also. He's a huge gun guy - funny that he is cleaning his scope and weapon while being interviewed.

This one at :23 mark.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews