JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
H&R
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello,
This shotgun is an H&R "Partner" 1871 12 ga that was made in China. It is a Remington 870 knock off. I have never fired it and I bought it new. At the time these were being sold, the stores were offering the same model with a shorter barrel and a front sight. I opted to buy the sporting model because I happen to like a ribbed barrel. The barrel is now a suitable length for home defense.
I'm sure that I've got some 00 Buckshot and slugs that will go with it. It also has a recoil pad.
The gun was made in China and you can find reviews of it on YouTube. It's simply too heavy for me to carry in the field (I have a Model 37 Ithica for that purpose.) I also think that I took the plug out to increase the capacity. More is always better. I think that $150 should do the trick and any transfer fews would be on the seller.
I believe that this is a very good way to gain a home defense gun for very little money.

DSC01853.JPG DSC01855.JPG DSC01854.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello,
This shotgun is an H&R "Partner" 1871 12 ga that was made in China. It is a Remington 870 knock off. I have never fired it and I bought it new. At the time these were being sold, the stores were offering the same model with a shorter barrel and a front sight. I opted to buy the sporting model because I happen to like a ribbed barrel. The barrel is now a suitable length for home defense.
I'm sure that I've got some 00 Buckshot and slugs that will go with it. It also has a recoil pad.
The gun was made in China and you can find reviews of it on YouTube. It's simply too heavy for me to carry in the field (I have a Model 37 Ithica for that purpose.) I also think that I took the plug out to increase the capacity. More is always better. I think that $150 should do the trick and any transfer fews would be on the seller.
I believe that this is a very good way to gain a home defense gun for very little money.

View attachment 742195 View attachment 742196 View attachment 742197
Hi,
I won't be available much this weekend, but might be interested next week if it's still available.
GT

If its available im a urgent buyer. Got a armed crackhead sneacking around, my kids are not safe
You are really too far away up there in Whatcom county. It's a long trip to Vancouver and there's no guarantee that your background check will be done in a day. You need to contact the police before you try to do anything on your own.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.