JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've said on several edc threads that I prefer to carry a full size pistol. With my body shape and the need for comfort for hours of sitting, I feel most comfortable carrying IWB at 4:00. It's imperative that I remain concealed because I often fly armed.

Its entirely possible with the right holsters. A company in Olympia, WA called Cascadia Concealment has been making me holsters, magazine carriers, and tourniquet carriers that are well designed and functional. I also get to choose from many design options. So, when I pick up a new pistol, I order from them. Here is a holster and mag carrier I just got from them. Super comfortable and the gun hides great.

4F703159-4A6B-49CB-A613-6975AA5BF614.jpeg

KROUNDS holsters out of Tukwila makes a great outside the waistband holster so I assume this inside one would be good too.

View attachment 571782

I have used K-rounds and their stuff works pretty well. I started using the other maker because his stuff is made to order with a lot more attention to detail at a the same or lower cost.

I have K-Rounds IWB holsters for G19,,,G19 w/SF x300, G21 and CZ75 P-01.
All the holsters I have, barring the------- ^^^^^^^^^-- in an IWB config, have worked well.
Their products are higher priced compared to many, and I think this is due to the thickness of Kydex they use.
The holster I have for the P-01 has the most attention to detail in retention.

@No_Regerts
What's Cascadia Concealment physical address?
I'd like to stop by when I'm in the area.

Last Edited:
I love this. I might have to order one.
It's hard to find a holster that has multiple clip options and that is comfortable to wear.

I also like holster that fully cover the trigger guard in kydex.

I would probably sand off the bottom edge of that holster under the barrel though.

All the holsters I have, barring the------- ^^^^^^^^^-- in an IWB config, have worked well.
Their products are higher priced compared to many, and I think this is due to the thickness of Kydex they use.

@No_Regerts

I believe he is mostly online orders only. Where are you located? I might be able to show you a sample.

@No_Regerts

Cascadia Concealment doesn't list a physical address (owner here). I run the business out of my garage, in my off-duty time, so it's by invite/appointment only. Feel free to email me or send me a DM on Instagram if you'd like to stop in sometime.

Will do. The timing may be an issue. I'm a ways away.
I'll say this much from appearance alone, nice work.

Thank you! I've been doing this for a hair over 3 years now. Started as a hobby, and has grown in to a second full time job. I'll continue as long its fun.

As for timing, I'm generally available all day Fri, Sat, Sun.

I'll say this. I'm pretty dang picky. Looks are everything, 2nd (not far behind) to service.
Your prowess shows nicely, and it speaks strongly.

The Pro and I are doing some conversing. I have a couple projects that require his skills.
One being, a Maxpedition Jumbo-S that's in need of fulfillment.

@No_Regerts, you found a keeper for essentials. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top