JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Lowell
State
Oregon
I have a Smith and Wesson 629 .44 magnum with a 5-inch barrel. I have a holster for it, but it is left-handed. It's a nice holster and I have worn it on my right side with the gun butt forward like Robert Lansing in the movie An Eye for an Eye. Since I'm not nearly as cool as Robert Lansing, I was thinking maybe I should see about getting a right-handed holster instead. I would like to have the same holster I currently have, but in a right-handed model: Bianchi 5BHL Thumbsnap Holster for S&W 629 5-inch. I also like the looks of a couple of the Triple K holsters. I'm not looking for a "carry" holster that doesn't have any type of retention strap. For me, this is more of a woods gun and I don't want to leave it in the brush somewhere.

Ideally, there's a lefty out there with a righty holster and we could trade. Mine is next to new. I would also entertain buying one you have laying around not using. (We all have some of those - right?) Anyway, let me know what you have and let's see if we can work out a deal. Thanks.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have the same gun, need one as well. I will be keeping an eye on this thread.
It's probably a long shot. Especially the trade. But, my birthday pricing from Midway USA will be here in a couple of months. If I don't come up with something here by then, I'll probably order the Triple K 570 Woodsman holster they sell.

I have 629 5in a Bianchi 5BH LG REV and a ROB LEAHY 5N 31 C HS both work well and they are not for sale just passing on the info. The Rob Leahy holster also works for my odd ball 686 with a 7in barrel so that is a plus.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.