JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Holosun
City
Tumwater
State
Washington
Zip Code
Howdy, y'all. I have a new-in-box Holosun 507c V2 I'd like to sell. I got impatient and bought this instead of waiting for the 508t V2 I really wanted, so I'd like to recoup some of the money before I pull the trigger on that one. Here are some of the features.

The new Holosun 507C Micro Solar Red Dot Sight is a pistol-sized optic with an open frame for a great sight picture, clear glass and a rugged 7075 aluminum housing. The V2 upgrade features larger, improved controls in the same durable package.

It is powered by a CR2032 battery and Holosun's innovative Solar Fail-safe back up. The HS507C will run up to 10 years on a single battery on setting 6, dot only. Featuring their Multi-Reticle System, the HS507C allows the operator to switch the reticle between a 32 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, a 2 MOA dot only, or a 32 MOA ring only, all at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects all three reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary. It comes equipped with Holosun's Shake Awake technology with last setting recall.

$300. Willing to ship. Feel free to contact me at eight three two 714 8508. Thanks.

20200415_080213~01.jpg 20200415_080253~01.jpg 20200415_080431~01.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top