JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is the lowest price I have seen, by up to $100.
I have not seen this site before. A quick search reveals lots of negative reviews.
Anyone have any experiences with this site to share?

Last Edited:
They are a branch of Optics Planet. The negative reviews are usually because people order something listed as not in-stock and the site happily takes your order but you'll have to wait potentially a while until it arrives in stock (doesn't bill til ship).

DVOR usually only lists items in stock I think (?). Just check if it says it's there and they are fine, they ship relatively quick and are a huge operation.

That is the lowest price I have seen, by up to $100.
I have not seen this site before. A quick search reveals lots of negative reviews.
You will get the item, it may just take a while. They will show stuff "in stock", even when it is not.

Lots of people complain about OP (who runs Dvor) but I've ordered many in stock items over the years and received them quickly. The only things that were troublesome were items with questionable availability to begin with and you can always cancel as long as it hasn't shipped yet.

Most likely not in stock.

1708633250715.jpeg

Shipping is $9.99.

1708633517383.jpeg

Most likely not in stock.

View attachment 1828444
With something like that it'd probably be pretty accurate timewise because Holosun is a major company and they probably get regular orders from them. There was a time on Optics Planet where I found a Rainier barrel at a cheaper price than Rainier had it listed on their own site, so I ordered it. The backorder time kept getting pushed out and pushed out. I finally cancelled and went a different direction. My guess was that OP was trying to push Rainier into wholesaling them the barrel at a price below what Rainier was willing to sell and I would have probably waited indefinitely. That's one thing that I wasn't happy about. But I was also REALLY penny pinching and probably had an unreasonable expectation about price to begin with.

With something like that it'd probably be pretty accurate timewise because Holosun is a major company and they probably get regular orders from them. There was a time on Optics Planet where I found a Rainier barrel at a cheaper price than Rainier had it listed on their own site, so I ordered it. The backorder time kept getting pushed out and pushed out. I finally cancelled and went a different direction. My guess was that OP was trying to push Rainier into wholesaling them the barrel at a price below what Rainier was willing to sell and I would have probably waited indefinitely. That's one thing that I wasn't happy about. But I was also REALLY penny pinching and probably had an unreasonable expectation about price to begin with.
The same thing happened to me with OP. It was also for a red dot optic. That was the first and last time I dealt with them.

The same thing happened to me with OP. It was also for a red dot optic. That was the first and last time I dealt with them.
Yeah there are definitely things they have listed for sale on their site that they should not. I work in retail and know the back side/logistics of the wholesale side pretty well and what they're trying to do is essentially be the Amazon of the firearm industry without the leverage of Amazon. They warehouse many of the products themselves but some of it they are simply cataloging for other wholesalers. No bueno.

I have been ordering my last 2 Holosuns from Simmons sporting goods.

Just got my EPS Carry with 6moa red dot for $288.
Ordered Saturday and got here today.

Great customer service and experience.

I've ordered about a dozen items over the years, I had a Radian AR10 charging handle that got canceled after about 3 months. The last things were 3 of the primary arms 1X and 3X prisms, they came within the week and everything else has been pretty swift. They don't charge until shipped, so I'm willing to roll the dice.
I ordered a 507 comp and an scs320 this time around, so we'll see.

They're GTG but this is a discounted store for a reason and some people don't seem to realize that. I've never had issues with them so far. If it's in stock you'll get it within a reasonable timeframe (1-2 weeks).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews