JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since we hijacked anothere guys thread. I thought I continue that conversation about feral hogs in WA state.

Anyone know of any? And, are there any regs on it? It's almost worth a trip to TX or AL just to do a hunt. As fun as it would be in WA, our weather is nice enough year round to make it a problem. At least on the Olympic penninsula.

Any comments welcome.

I have heard stories and tall tales for ever on this. You know,a friend of a cousin's neighbor's uncle......

Never,NEVER have I seen one picture of a dead ,feral hog in this state.

Everything said about feral hogs in WA have turned out to be an escaped pig from someone's farm or yard. The closest area that I know of with feral hogs is Oywhee Co., ID...SW Idaho. The Idaho State Department of Wildlife website had been reporting on them. Last I heard...it's been about a year...you only needed a hunting license, and there was no daily limit.

Last official report to WDFW about feral pigs was in 2008:

Two hunters reported seeing a feral pig in Sec 29 or 32 of T6N R14E, between WDFW land and the summit of Grayback Mountain. They noted the location by GPS.

As for pictures, here is one supposedly taken in Montesano back in <broken link removed> .

My opinion is bigfoots (bigfeet?) like bacon, just like me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top