JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I raise Berkshire hogs for meat and have 3 extra this season.They will be ready for the butcher in a month or so the average whole weight is 200 lbs.Selling 1/2 or whole at 3.75 per lb.plus kill fee and cut and wrap,usually .50-.75/lb.Good bacon is 7-10/lb now.100.00 down and the bal when I deliver them to the processor.You will have your choice of cuts and smoking on hams,chops and bacon etc.I have used Gartners in NE and Western Meats in molalla both are great,Shyann meat in Beavercreek makes wonderful sausages.I can deliver it to any other processor for a fee if you prefer.It should average out to about 4.25/lb.I can be reached daytimes at 503-939-5744 and early evenings at 503-632-3224...Robin

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top