JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1350
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello folks,

Wife and I are planning to move to Commiefornia in a year so I'm prepping to sell excess toys that are unfortunately 'not allowed' there. Selling USPT 9mm for $1350 (or PM a reasonable offer), Excellent condition (no scratches, scuffs, marks...looks almost like-new). Included in the above listed price is: x2 10 round mags, x2 15 round mags (Made in Germany, OEM). This is the real-deal, and has the Tactical rollmark, match trigger, yadda yadda, + OEM suppressor height night sights from Meprolight, also includes the Original non-tridium suppressor height sights, and original HK case that came with the pistol. Also have for sale the OEM B&T / HK Marked Suppressor designed specifically for this platform - using it maintains the HK lifetime warranty as per their press release (You can Google it). Haven't shot more than 200 rounds in the pistol and less than 80 rounds in the can - got this way later / no issues...kept it around as a "tacticool" gun to show off to my friends from CA that visit me lol.

I did not list the price for the suppressor on purpose - looking for reasonable offers. You will also have to factor in cost for $200 tax stamp and wait period for the can (unless you've got a SOT), it's very hard to get and make a great collectors item.

Forgot to add, laser/light combo that is attached is NOT for sale, it will be removed prior to sale...its just there to look good for pics.

Local to Seattle/Bellevue and cash only, thanks for your interest folks.

IMG_0298-sale.jpg IMG_0299-sale.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not that I would condone such an action, but if you found a non-threaded barrel and separated out the suppressor, and brought it with you to CA you might be able to fetch a pretty penny for it... I bet someone would pay for the rollmark even though it would certainly be un-tactical.

Not that I would condone such an action, but if you found a non-threaded barrel and separated out the suppressor, and brought it with you to CA you might be able to fetch a pretty penny for it... I bet someone would pay for the rollmark even though it would certainly be un-tactical.
Thought about doing that but the OEM HK 9mm FS Non-threaded barrel has been unavailable for some time now-I've manually checked almost every single day for the last 2 years including putting myself on notification lists. Never been notified once. And I wouldn't drop in anything less than factory barrel...that's just wrong lol. If I do manage to get myself one of those, I would do exactly what you say and sell it in CA because yes...HK anything sells for a lot there.

Thought about doing that but the OEM HK 9mm FS Non-threaded barrel has been unavailable for some time now-I've manually checked almost every single day for the last 2 years including putting myself on notification lists. Never been notified once. And I wouldn't drop in anything less than factory barrel...that's just wrong lol. If I do manage to get myself one of those, I would do exactly what you say and sell it in CA because yes...HK anything sells for a lot there.
I bet you could get someone to trade you a non threaded barrel really easily. But I'm running on the assumption that a standard USP 9mm barrel would fit. Either way, beautiful gun and GLWS.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.