JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is an HK USP in .40 that comes with 5 13 round magazines, 2 of which are marked LEO only if that matters to you. Steel sights but not night sights, has been carried and shot and had the wear to prove it, functions flawlessly. May or nay not be police trade in. It is DA/SA with decocker, date code KE. This pistol does not need to be sold, simply providing you the opportunity to purchase of you so choose

price is $550, transfer fees on buyer. Cash before 4473, strongly prefer CHL holder due to wait times. If you are put in queue and the shop won't hold the item for you, the slide and mags go home with you and the frame stays with me until you legally and lawfully clear

KIMG0189.JPG KIMG0190.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This is an HK USP in .40 that comes with 5 13 round magazines, 2 of which are marked LEO only if that matters to you. Steel sights but not night sights, has been carried and shot and had the wear to prove it, functions flawlessly. May or nay not be police trade in. It is DA/SA with decocker, date code KE. This pistol does not need to be sold, simply providing you the opportunity to purchase of you so choose

price is $550, transfer fees on buyer. Cash before 4473, strongly prefer CHL holder due to wait times. If you are put in queue and the shop won't hold the item for you, the slide and mags go home with you and the frame stays with me until you legally and lawfully clear

View attachment 1311111 View attachment 1311112
That is a steal to bad I already have one; Somebody is getting a sweet deal here!