JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here's the deal, HK USC with custom stock conversion to a UMP style configuration..... You won't see another one like it at the range.

Due to the fact that I am running US Made mags / followers / floor plates this is 922R compliant, and makes the pistol grip and hi cap mags allowable..... Most guys are dumping an additional 2k into their USC to accomplish this, or running a cheap Grease Gun conversion.... This is a happy medium between those two options, and is very unique.

Here is the breakdown;

HK USC Carbine in Civilian Grey
Customized Stock
Tiger Camo Paint (Removable)
Top / Forward Rails
Trijicon Front Sight
2 - 10 Round US Made Mags w/ Coupler
2 - 20 Round US Made Mags w/ Coupler
Vortex Strikfire Red Dot w/ Mount
Barrel Shroud

I have quite a bit of labor & money into this setup, and to the best of my knowledge you can't buy a modified stock like this off the shelf anywhere..... It's a $35 part to switch back to original stock configuration and run HK mags - but why???

Current need for cash outweighs the need for this amazing rifle - I will start out at $2,000.00 OBO for the whole setup, and may consider partial trades for high quality firearms.... But mostly interested in cash.

1-360-271-2942 Text Only
0B5F6B97-8778-4FF4-8444-8841BA8A5525-26066-000007123C4DBBA0.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.