Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hk SL8 With Leupold Tactical Scope

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Ghost cake, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Ghost cake

Ghost cake Seattle Active Member

Excellent condition Hk SL8-6 5.56/223 rifle. This rifle is in pristine condition with a low round count. The optic is a Leupold Vari-XIII Tactical 2.5-10x40mm scope.
    I have this rifle sighted in with 55gr Lake city military ammo and I can easily cover 4-5 shots with a quarter at 100 yrds it shoots so good I haven't even bothered to try Black Hills or Hornady match grade stuff. 20inch German hammer forged bull barrel helps add a little accuracy, and it has a wonderful trigger and a integrated bipod.It uses a Short Stroke piston design much like the newer FN SCAR's and compared to a AR-15 rifle these stay much cleaner for much longer. It comes with a very nice $300 aluminum case and 4-5 Hk factory mags.

$2000 cash ftf no trade please

These rifles alone sell for around $2000 so someone is basically getting the scope, mags, and case for free.

The pistols are not included but if someone is interested in the rifle and handguns as a package just PM me.

2. FreakSF

FreakSF Boise Member

Is this still for sale?

3. jstagg

jstagg Gresham, Oregon, United States Member

IS THE SL8 STILL AVAILABLE?

4. Ghost cake

Ghost cake Seattle Active Member

Yeah I still have it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.