JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wondering if anyone has shot a hk p30L in .40

Right now I'm running a sig 226 stainless elite in 40 cal and it weighs in at about 43 ounces. I would say it still feels kinda snappy to me. I'm almost wishing I had a ported barrel but I'm not going to mill my slide and I don't like having a barrel extending out of the front. I guess to me the gun basically shoots like a revolver which is ok because I can get a crap load of power and run a 15 round mag.

I guess my question is this. I have heard that the p30 has a recoil reduction system that is suppose to make the 9mm feel super mushy a lot of people don't like it. I was wondering if it works good on a .40 I'm trying to find a 40 that shoots great with full power loads and so far I haven't. The 226 is cool but it still basically shoots like a revolver. Does anyone know of any after market recoil reduction systems similar to the one on the p30?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews