JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wondering if anyone has shot a hk p30L in .40

Right now I'm running a sig 226 stainless elite in 40 cal and it weighs in at about 43 ounces. I would say it still feels kinda snappy to me. I'm almost wishing I had a ported barrel but I'm not going to mill my slide and I don't like having a barrel extending out of the front. I guess to me the gun basically shoots like a revolver which is ok because I can get a crap load of power and run a 15 round mag.

I guess my question is this. I have heard that the p30 has a recoil reduction system that is suppose to make the 9mm feel super mushy a lot of people don't like it. I was wondering if it works good on a .40 I'm trying to find a 40 that shoots great with full power loads and so far I haven't. The 226 is cool but it still basically shoots like a revolver. Does anyone know of any after market recoil reduction systems similar to the one on the p30?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top