JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok so i was at my buddies house the other day and he is a ffl holder he had just ordered in a HK P30 for a guy and he let me check it out. I held this thing in my hand and it felt magical i have been mostly a Glock guy but this thing felt like it was made just for me. So my question is does anyone have any experience with these I know HK makes a fine firearm but i just want to hear some opinions my only concern is the trigger differences but im sure its nothing i couldn't get over with some practice. Anyone else ever have this conflict? im afraid if i buy it i might not like it and i don't know anywhere i can shoot one. Anyone know of a range that would rent one or anybody have one that would like to go shooting sometime?

The HK P30 is one of my, if not my favorite handguns. The grips can be adjusted to fit your hand perfectly. The sights are the best on the market as far as I am concerned. My one complaint is the trigger pull. Not necessarily that it is too heavy, but more because of the amount of creep. I haven't shot mine that much, maybe 200 rounds, but I have used several different type of ammo. Never a failure and deadon accurate if I do my part with the creepy trigger. BUY ONE, you'll love it.

The P30s has become my favorite 9mm to shoot. It fits my had very well and recoil is very managable. The trigger is not as nice as the HK45c, but it was designed as a duty gun. It you read the reviews and posts by owners on multiple forums, you will find that most are very pleased the P30.

P30carry.jpg

The P30s has become my favorite 9mm to shoot. It fits my had very well and recoil is very managable. The trigger is not as nice as the HK45c, but it was designed as a duty gun. It you read the reviews and posts by owners on multiple forums, you will find that most are very pleased the P30.

P30carry.jpg

That is a sweet combo. Looks like I need to get one of those knifes now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top