JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Bought this from HKParts.net. It's the SKU hkp-16659. Basically it's a German Army surplus A3 retractable stock. 2 position.... all the way out and all the way in. Came with a new buffer which I put in. I'm not a collector or clone builder so I don't know anything about markings or anything like that. Stock is used, but functions just fine. I used it for probably 1K rounds and never had any issues. Has some patina, but the sling loops are still attached and you can use your HK sling. Also includes a QD pin for when you mount it so you can use a sling with a QD. This will convert your pistol to an NFA item so you are responsible for the tax stamp and registry.

Looking for $200 shipped USPS Large Priority. Hit me up via the site's PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I do PayPal FF for payment. I need to know which state you reside in PRIOR to payment and shipping. There are some states I just won't ship to because your laws are crazy and prison seems a bubblegumty way to spend the next few years of my life. Looking at you California and New York. Thanks.

HK Stock 1.jpeg HK Stock 2.jpeg HK Stock 3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top