JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for trade Hk .22lr mp5 rifle, 3 mags. Most reliable 22 I personally have ever had. Stock sticks when trying to collapse it. Not sure why. Just started randomly one range trip. Not a big deal to me because collapsing it has never been something I have been worried about.

Prefer to transfer at Adaptive but will do a cut above pawn.

Pretty open on trades for guns, ammo, optics. Just shoot me a PM with what you have.

IMG_5356.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Does the faux suppressor come off or is it attached semi-permanently to give it a 16" barrel length? I guess what I'm trying to find out, without doing research, is whether a suppressor can be added to this.

Does the faux suppressor come off or is it attached semi-permanently to give it a 16" barrel length? I guess what I'm trying to find out, without doing research, is whether a suppressor can be added to this.
It is a tube around the barrel to appear as a shorter barrel with a suppressor sooooooooo the answer is no .

Did someone have it threaded on the end ? I ask because my fake suppressor/ barrel shroud screws in at the end of the handguard and is flush with the end of the faux suppressor but this is on the GSG 5.

Did someone have it threaded on the end ? I ask because my fake suppressor/ barrel shroud screws in at the end of the handguard and is flush with the end of the faux suppressor but this is on the GSG 5.
To my knowledge nothing was done aftermarket. The shroud is threaded at the end and threads onto the barrel not down at the receiver

IMG_5664.jpeg IMG_5663.jpeg IMG_5662.jpeg

FYI GSG is a completely different gun made by a different company. The hk branded one is made by Walther in arnsberg. They use different mags also.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.