JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Hello,

Looking to sell a brand new factory HK 9mm 0/1/2/F burst lower housing and trigger pack. Will fit MP5, MP5SD, Reverse Stretches and clones of these models. The lower housing has NOT been clipped and pinned. Please take a look at the photos and let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $600 OBO. Willing to ship.

For more information, here's an HK parts link to the exact item: MP5 4 position Trigger Group

Thanks for looking!

HK_lower_front_pin_area.jpg HK_lower_left_side.jpg HK_lower_right_side.jpg HK_lower_top_view.jpg HK_lower_top_view_close.jpg HK_lower_top_view_rear.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello,

Looking to sell a brand new factory HK 9mm 0/1/2/F burst lower housing and trigger pack. Will fit MP5, MP5SD, Reverse Stretches and clones of these models. The lower housing has NOT been clipped and pinned. Please take a look at the photos and let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $600 OBO. Willing to ship.

For more information, here's an HK parts link to the exact item: MP5 4 position Trigger Group

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 487860 View attachment 487861 View attachment 487862 View attachment 487863 View attachment 487864 View attachment 487865

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top