JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Guys, I hate to do this, but medical issues force sale of some of my prized possessions. Hi-Resolution photos available upon request. Email is jclewis19 at comcast dot net.

HK USP .40 with Jet Funnel System, AA Date Code (2000), LEM Trigger, TruGlo BRITE SITE SERIES - TFO Sights, 3 Factory Jet Funnel 16-rnd mags, 6 Factory Black Mags. Was originally a Variant 1, was changed to LEM Variant with Left Handed Safety, will come with all the original parts to change it back to V1. No Box or Manual on this one. Gun is basically brand new, 99% or better, 50 rounds down the pipe $850obo Shipped and Insured
HKs-15.jpg
HKs-17.jpg
HKs-18.jpg
HKs-19.jpg
HKs-20.jpg
HKs-22.jpg

HK USP Compact .40, KH Date Code, Heinie SlantPro/Trijicon Night Sights, 8 Factory Metal 10 and 12 round mags, 4 with factory flat bases and 4 with extra finger base. Was originally a Variant 1, was changed to Left Handed Safety, will come with all the original parts to change it back to V1. Comes with original box, manuals, etc. Gun has slight wear, 96% condition or better, approx. 250 rounds through it. $850obo Shipped and Insured
HKs-11.jpg
HKs-8.jpg
HKs-9.jpg
HKs-10.jpg

HK Mark 23 .45, SOLD

*picks jaw up off floor* Would you consider my left you-know-what as payment? :) Sorry to hear about your circumstances. If I get my stuff sold or get enough cash together quickly, I am SO taking one of the .40's

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.