JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2875
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Tumwater
State
Washington
Zip Code
Here's a really nice condition HK P7 M8 squeeze cocker pistol. The package includes the correctly serialized case, two magazines, the owners manual and papers along with the test target. I've included several pics of the interior to show the very few signs of having been shot. I think this one's been carried way more than it's been shot. The high edges show light signs of thinning of the bluing, aka holster wear. Please contact me with any questions.

reduced to $2875 shipped to your dealer from a private person with included copy of ID. Payable with certified check or, my preference, USPS postal money orders. Hundreds of references available.

Price: $2,875
9qZaF2Nl.jpg Y0czuIHl.jpg
Phh0911l.jpg PaDUcu4l.jpg
mYTN53ol.jpg 5nKWtFfl.jpg zsEro1Al.jpg uSw14t4l.jpg
UjJVqZFl.jpg skJa8pzl.jpg
PJH5ot5l.jpg HjInPwgl.jpg
qK0f3tpl.jpg XpzBivLl.jpg
MYbY1mcl.jpg yBYo3tAl.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.