JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2900
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Toutle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Heckler & Koch P7 9mm. In 1984 I was a LEO in Los Angeles assigned to a unit dealing with the 1984 Olympics. Our Commander recommended we have a backup weapon and I purchased this H&K P7. I fired one magazine to be certain that all things worked correctly. It did. Since 1984 it has been resting in my safe and has moved to several states since then. The gun is like new with no wear. The box is the original with a few scuffs. the test target dated 2-3-83 and the original manual and warranty card is included.
Included also is a leather Bianchi "Scorpion" shoulder holster and leather Bianchi two magazine pouch.
May consider WW1 and WW2 1911 pistols in comparable condition/rarity + cash.

840658-42e91b1edcf11142fc9567327373e049.jpg 840659-f5b60352098d6aa6ef961399fe55ea1c.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.