JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
HK 93 and only one mag fired thru it. Original A3 configuration, IC date code, includes the three 25 round mags it came from the factory with, manual, bi-pod, and warranty card. Never had a claw mount installed. For

HK 93 and only one mag fired thru it. Original A3 configuration, IC date code, includes the three 25 round mags it came from the factory with, manual, bi-pod, and warranty card. Never had a claw mount installed.

For Sale Ads (a.k.a. WTS) All for sale ads are required to have a price listed. If you don't know what it's worth, list what you'll take for it.

Ok, i gotta admit, i think you are a catfish, probably a government catfish.... you joined apparently in the last couple days, you have 4 posts, you are advertising a minimum 3500 dollar rifle for 2k dollars, and a 12k dollar 50bmg for 9k dollars.... what do you get out of it? if you have an actual 2k dollar hk93 then i would like to see it or you can email me a picture. If it is a real gun and not imaginary then i am very likely to buy it. I already own 2 PTR's (just in case you are a government catfish and want to try to take them from me) but i would like to own an actual HK even if my PTR's are probably tighter tolerance and more accurate. If you have any PTR's sitting in that government vault then i would like 1 more and am willing to pay 1300 dollars and i wont turn it in when you ask for it back and say you will give me a 200 dollar giftcard to Starbucks and a box of donuts ;)

Ok, i gotta admit, i think you are a catfish, probably a government catfish.... you joined apparently in the last couple days, you have 4 posts, you are advertising a minimum 3500 dollar rifle for 2k dollars, and a 12k dollar 50bmg for 9k dollars.... what do you get out of it? if you have an actual 2k dollar hk93 then i would like to see it or you can email me a picture. If it is a real gun and not imaginary then i am very likely to buy it. I already own 2 PTR's (just in case you are a government catfish and want to try to take them from me) but i would like to own an actual HK even if my PTR's are probably tighter tolerance and more accurate. If you have any PTR's sitting in that government vault then i would like 1 more and am willing to pay 1300 dollars and i wont turn it in when you ask for it back and say you will give me a 200 dollar giftcard to Starbucks and a box of donuts ;)

I'm with you. I own a H&K 93 that I bought new and my suspicions grew when he said that it came with 3 mags and a bipod. They don't. They came with one 25 round mag and no bipod. I would like to see a pic of this rifle. I wonder why he didn't keep the target card? Every H&K comes with one.

I'm with you. I own a H&K 93 that I bought new and my suspicions grew when he said that it came with 3 mags and a bipod. They don't. They came with one 25 round mag and no bipod. I would like to see a pic of this rifle. I wonder why he didn't keep the target card? Every H&K comes with one.

Given that I've dealt with you before, for the HK-94 I purchased from you, I know you know your stuff.

To the Original Poster, do you have pictures, as I'm interested in a genuine Hk-93. In the mean time, I'll stick with my FAL.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.