Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

HK 93 used $2000

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by dfgsnow, Feb 26, 2013.

1. dfgsnow

dfgsnow Oregon New Member

HK 93 and only one mag fired thru it. Original A3 configuration, IC date code, includes the three 25 round mags it came from the factory with, manual, bi-pod, and warranty card. Never had a claw mount installed. For

2. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

For Sale Ads (a.k.a. WTS) All for sale ads are required to have a price listed. If you don't know what it's worth, list what you'll take for it.

3. JOHNNY-WALKER

JOHNNY-WALKER Portland, OR Active Member

You interested in any trades?

4. tommy98466

tommy98466 University Place, WA Active Member

This is awfully cheap for a brand new H&K 93. Is it really an H&K or a clone?

5. dfgsnow

it cost $2000

6. dfgsnow

it is not new but used. hk 93

7. 1stklass

1stklass salem oregon Well-Known Member

Ok, i gotta admit, i think you are a catfish, probably a government catfish.... you joined apparently in the last couple days, you have 4 posts, you are advertising a minimum 3500 dollar rifle for 2k dollars, and a 12k dollar 50bmg for 9k dollars.... what do you get out of it? if you have an actual 2k dollar hk93 then i would like to see it or you can email me a picture. If it is a real gun and not imaginary then i am very likely to buy it. I already own 2 PTR's (just in case you are a government catfish and want to try to take them from me) but i would like to own an actual HK even if my PTR's are probably tighter tolerance and more accurate. If you have any PTR's sitting in that government vault then i would like 1 more and am willing to pay 1300 dollars and i wont turn it in when you ask for it back and say you will give me a 200 dollar giftcard to Starbucks and a box of donuts ;)

andreys21, nhyp1, papa of 2 and 3 others like this.
  8. nobamaplease

nobamaplease Vancouver, WA. Member

PM sent

9. tommy98466

tommy98466 University Place, WA Active Member

I'm with you. I own a H&K 93 that I bought new and my suspicions grew when he said that it came with 3 mags and a bipod. They don't. They came with one 25 round mag and no bipod. I would like to see a pic of this rifle. I wonder why he didn't keep the target card? Every H&K comes with one.

10. JedB

JedB PDX Active Member

Given that I've dealt with you before, for the HK-94 I purchased from you, I know you know your stuff.

To the Original Poster, do you have pictures, as I'm interested in a genuine Hk-93. In the mean time, I'll stick with my FAL.

11. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

A genuine SP89 for $3k would be nice also :)